Beer for my horses barkeep

Beer for my horses barkeep

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Standing by a Friend

Someone who means a whole lot to this Cowboy has been having a difficult week,filled with emotional ups and downs.She has realized her dream of being a published author(the Talent is there by the way) and as should be she asked her friends for support, so far, at least to this Cowboys way of thinking,not many have been there for her, but come on folks you have all read her writings and you know she has a gift.
The lack of enthusiasm has really taken me by surprise, how can you  call yourself 'Friend' and not promote or at the very least dig a dollar out of your pocket to buy her works, you all sing high praise for her but like the old saying goes 'Actions speak louder than words'.
I know not to many read my posts but again I ask, how can you call yourselves Friend to this talented soul??

And if you don't know her, her name is Nadina Boun and you can get her works,' Earth and Venus' and 'The thinking man, paralysis by Analysis,on Amazon,just a dollar folks, check it out you wont be disappointed.

Live Love Laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment